Sunday 10 April 2011

and breathe

At last, she's in.
It was pretty busy down at Baiter yesterday so as soon as I had the straps off and every thing on board I backed the trailer down the slipway, unhitched and pushed her in.   Unfortunately one of the wheels dropped of the slipway so I enlisted the help off a couple of fellas to help push her off the trailer and drag the trailer back up the slip way.
Car and trailer secured I clambered aboard and motored over to the mooring where I set about putting the mast up and adjusting the rigging.  I also had to have a huge tidy up... I didn't get time for a sail but she's now ready to go at a moments notice... It's just me that'll take some getting going :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Well done... don't know about you but it's always a relief when they're safely on the mooring..

    ReplyDelete