Saturday 9 April 2011

Launch day... I hope.

So what's left to do?


1. Sikaflex along the top of the rubbing strakes.

2. Paint underside of floorboards.

3. Make second block for anchor stowage, varnish, bed in sikaflex then bolt down.
  • I'll do this once afloat.

4. Finish antifouling

5. Fit hawk aerial/windex.

6. Extend battery leads to reach new battery position.
  • I'll do this once afloat but still need to fit battery into secure position before towing.
7. Launch and enjoy:-)

On top off these few things in need to strap her down on the trailer again and remove all the clutter from inside the cabin (Tools, boxes of fasteners, tins of paint/resin and general rubbish).
Then, because I've left it until the school holiday, I'm going to have to compete with the Tourettes Tourists for the use of the public slipway. If I miss the tide this morning I'll have to wait until early evening when the light will be fading.

Hopefully the next picture will be when she's in the water.

1 comment:

  1. She looks Fantastie'tic... best of luck with the launch matey, "break a leg"!

    ReplyDelete